Become a Subscriber
Become an IRMA Subscriber
You are invited to support IRMA's leadership in creating a multi-stakeholder and independently verified responsible mining assurance system that improves social and environmental performance on the ground. IRMA relies on the experience, expertise, and resources of diverse organizations with a common interest in responsible mining.
IRMA has two main annual Subscription types: Individual/Civil Society and Organizational/For-Profit Companies. Please see the charts below for Subscription Levels. IRMA Subscriber stakeholder sectors: Vested individuals, Affected communities, Non-governmental organizations, Labor organizations, Downstream users of metals and minerals (e.g. jewelry, electronics, construction) and Mining companies.
- News delivered to your email inbox early and regularly.
- Special Subscriber Webinars
- Listings on IRMA Publications
- Subscriptions renew annually at the end of the calendar year. You do not have to be a paying Subscriber to receive news from IRMA. Click here to receive news.
- A subscription is not an endorsement of IRMA. It does represent a vested interest in the process.
- An IRMA subscription is not an endorsement or certification of the subscribing individual, organization or company.
- Subscriptions do enable IRMA to maintain a critical multi-stakeholder priority.
Subscription Dues correspond to the type and size of an organization. For Subscribing organizations and companies with multiple representatives or employees, a Subscription covers all regular staff and publicly identified representatives.
IRMA operates as a US non-profit organization. Donations are tax deductible.
Please contact IRMA at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how you, your organization or company become a Subscriber.
1. By Check: make check out to Sustainable Markets Foundation and include IRMA in the memo. IRMA is fiscally sponsored by SMF. Please mail checks to: 45 W 36th St. 6th Floor New York, NY 10018.
2. Bank Wire Transfer: Email email@example.com with your Subscription level and bank information and IRMA will send you bank details.
3. Request an Invoice: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice request and subscription level.